Product Description & Reviews
Product description Length to choose: 6FT, 10FT The Lphome Toslink optical audio connection carries a digital audio stream using a fiber-optic cable. It is perfect for connecting your audio devices such as CD/DVD players to a receiver, preamplifier or audio processor 24k Gold-plated conductors and ferrules provide a secure and corrosion free connection with this heavy duty optical digital audio cable. The engineered with durable PVC layers and braided jacket protects cable from permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent. Note: Please Remove Protective Rubber before Install. The optical cable should not ever bend less than 50°,so as not to damage the fiber core. Package include: 1*Cable Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Features & Highlights
- •Premium Optical Digital S/PDIF Toslink Audio Cable connects from Blu-Ray, DVD or CD player, and other devices with Toslink port to your AC receiver, preamplifier, audio system, home theater system, sound bar or TV
- •Constructed from high quality fiber core that completely eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference
- •24k Gold-plated conductors and ferrules that resist corrosion, tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip
- •Durable nylon mesh jacket protects cable from permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent
- •Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6Mhz - Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio and compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.