Product Description & Reviews
Theater Solutions by Goldwood in-ceiling 70 volt speakers are an installers dream come true! High quality, lush bass and a full bodied sound at an affordable price. Each speaker comes with a 70 volt transformer, making them perfect for commercial applications. The transformer has 5 different tap settings, 16 watt, 8 watt, 4 watt, 2 watt and 1 watt. The speaker also allows the transformer to be bypassed for standard installations. The speakers are made with only the highest quality, moisture resistant materials to deliver unsurpassed sound in any listening environment. Sophisticated design and measurement equipment, including computer assisted design software were used to design these speakers to achieve an optimized balance and interface between components to give better quality performance and longer life. Each speaker has paintable white aluminum grills that offer added rust protection in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and saunas; as well as a fabric scrim inside the grill that hides the drivers from view and will not interfere with the sound. The woofer is a poly mica 6.5" driver with butyl rubber surrounds. The 1/2 inch pivoting silk dome tweeter pivots while inside the woofer to direct sound at listeners, and its back chamber smooth's and extends its performance. These state of the art components all add up to superior quality and design at a value that is second to none!
Features & Highlights
- Theater Solutions TSQ670 Reference Series 70 volt 6.5" in ceiling speakers, recommended power is 10-200 watts per speaker, efficiency is 91dB, frequency response is 50Hz-20 kHz, 8ohm
- 2-Way design and functionality, 6.5" extended throw woofers with black poly mica cones, butyl rubber surrounds, pivoting silk titanium dome tweeters, 6dB per octave crossovers
- 70 Volt transformer with 5 tap settings, spring loaded wire connections, paint-able frames and grills, low profile housings, quick install design for installation in seconds, no hardware needed
- Cut out templates and full instructions included, cut out 8.4375", overall 9.3125", depth 2.875", professional installation recommended when using the 70 volt transformer, designed in the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, surround sound, home theater, offices or commercial, this listing and price is for 1 pair / 2 in ceiling speakers
|Manufacturer:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Studio:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.88 x 9.32 x 9.32 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.