Product Description & Reviews
Parameters: Amplifier chip: TDA7498 Output power: 100W+100W (Vcc = 36 V, RL = 6Ω, THD: 10%) Output power: 80W+80W (Vcc = 34 V, RL = 8Ω, THD: 10%) Wide range single power supply: 15-34VDC(recommended 24V) Applicable speaker impedance: 8 ohm best(4 ohm or 6 ohm also works) Four fixed gain settings available: 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB and 37.6 dB Adopts differential input to minimize common-mode noise Protection: short-circuit protection, over temperature protection With standby and mute features High efficiency: 90% 3 Modes: (you can set the mode by shorting the pins shown on pictures). Standby mode: all circuits closed, at a low power state; Mute mode: all input signals connects ground, the duty cycle of forward/backward PWM output signal is 50%; Normal working mode: the amplifier works normally. Package Includes: 1 x TDA7498 Amplifier Board
Features & Highlights
- Adopts TDA7498 dual-channel power amplifier chip, high power, good sound quality, no distortion, give you a great hearing enjoyment.
- Output power: 100W+100W (Vcc = 36 V, RL = 6Ω, THD: 10%); Output power: 80W+80W (Vcc = 34 V, RL = 8Ω, THD: 10%); High efficiency: 90%
- Adopts 36-pin PowerSSO packaging with exposed pad up (EPU), that is more convenient to mount a separate heatsink.
- Provided with short-circuit protection and over temperature protection, besides, it has high efficiency which is up to 90%.
- Has three kinds of modes: standby, mute and normal working mode (you can set the mode by shorting the pins shown on pictures).
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.