Product Description & Reviews
Connectivity Tanbin's 2 RCA male to 2 RCA male stereo audio cable allows you to connect your audio equipment or any equipment with stereo L/R audio jacks to your home or office audio system. Jacket Ultra-flexible PVC wire jacket with color coded connectors and strain relief help to simplify installation and ensure a long life from the cable. Characteristic Low loss, fully shielded Gold-plated terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections. Specifications - Type: Dual Male RCA to Male RCA - Interface: Analog Audio - Jacket: PVC - Terminals: Gold- Plated Features: • Connectors: 2 RCA male to 2 RCA male • Flexible, durable PVC wire jacket. • Color coded RCA connectors. • Low loss and fully shielded • Gold-plated terminals Compatibility: • Compatible with RCA audio component jacks
Features & Highlights
- Dual composite left and right audio; 2 RCA Male to Male stereo audio plug cables connectors
- Built with shielding and polished metal connectors and corrosion-resistant RCA connectors; protection against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and clearer, deeper bass and eliminate strand-interaction distortion
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music, dialogue and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
- Compatible with TV, AV receiver, amplifier, projector, radio, car audio, Hi Fi stereo audio system, home theater system, computer sound, recording equipment, speaker and more
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.05 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.