Product Description & Reviews
This converter of digital audio signal to analog audio is suitable for home or professional use. It converts coaxial or Toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio. It also can be used for PS3, XBox, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc. Features: Converts coaxial or Toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz. Supports uncompressed 2-channel PCM or LPCM digital audio signal output 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. Easy to install and simple to operate. Specifications: Color: Black Housing: Full Metal Weight: approx. 90gram Input audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial) Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack Powered by 5.5mm USB power cable Consumption: 0.5W (max) Dimension: 73 x 55 x 22 mm Package included: 1* Digital to analog audio converter 1* Toslink cable (Optical cable) 1* USB power cable 1* User manual Note: Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug Please set your TV audio output to PCM / LPCM: Device homepage--system setting--image and sound---voice setting--digital audio output--PCM/LPCM. If Panasonic TV, please set TV audio output to SPDIF output. If Samsung TV, please turn on its external speakers : menu - sound - speaker settings - external speakers - on.
Features & Highlights
- 【DAC CONVERTER with 3.5mm Jack】Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- 【Great Compatibility】This converter is only compatible with PCM and LPCM. This converter is only compatible with 2.1 channels, it is not compatible with 5.1 channels. This converter is not compatible with DTS. Configure your TV output to PCM or LPCM.
- 【Sampling Rate】Converts Digital Audio LPCM signal (Optical or Digital Coaxial) to the analog stereo signal - RCA L / R outputs - Supports 32 kHz audio sampling rate - 44, 1 - 48 and 96 KHz - High quality audio conversion.
- 【24-Bit】24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels, Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- 【Simple to Use】Easy to install and simple to operate, easy to carry
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.98 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.