Product Description & Reviews
300 Watts (RMS) The Most T/i Available. The Powerful T/9i REL have a longstanding tradition of requiring the top model in any range to be more. More than the sum of its parts, it represents the grandest scale, the highest output and the most we can do within any given technology envelope. T/9i represents the most of T/i that we can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10" driver coupled to a matching 10" T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary. Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.
Features & Highlights
- Experience home theater and music as the artist intended with the most award winning high-end subwoofer brand, REL Acoustics. The T9i enriches modest systems with deliciously sumptuous natural bass, high quality construction, and gorgeous finishes. Features high quality long throw drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers. Makes music and cinema sound more natural with enhanced spatial resolution. Increases the soundstage depth and imaging for a truly high end experience.
- The Most Powerful T/i Subwoofer Available. Perfect for stereo or home theater systems. Matches well with any system. Use a single T9i for rooms 100-400 sq. feet or a Stereo Pair for rooms larger than 400 sq. feet
- Arrow Wireless compatible, Front-firing 10" long-throw steel chassis driver, 10" Down-firing Passive driver, 300 watt Class A/B amplifier with High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level single RCA, and .1/LFE RCA inputs, -6dB @ 28Hz in room frequency response.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord, and 10M (33 feet) High Level Speakon connector
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labor on new products. Covers all REL products and parts that are defective in material and workmanship. We will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The warranty is no transferable.
|Part Number:||T9/i Black|
|Item Weight:||41.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||47.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.2 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: PSW600-15, ean: 0849155053451,