Product Description & Reviews
Power and Performance: The Beautifully Balanced REL Acoustics S/3 derives from the flagship S/5 and offers a more compact footprint and much of S/5 performance for use with either slightly more modest systems or rooms that cannot handle the power and output of S/5. Smooth Speed & Slam: Continuous Cast Alloy Bass Engine - REL Acoustics S/3's driver features an all-new alloy cone structure that takes our mid-level product to a performance that exceeds our reference products of only a few years ago. By carefully adjusting key parameters, we were able to increase the self-quieting key to a high-end component's ability to resolve space and inner detail. Sound Beyond Its Size: Carbon Passive Radiator is within REL Acoustics S/3 as it uses a special carbon/carbon passive that is stiff, lightweight and incredibly well-behaved. Our approach to passive design results in performance more akin to a variable ratio driver size. Fast, Extended Lows with a powerful NextGen2 400W digital amplifier. This design has powered thousands of RELs and has proven exceptionally reliable and very fast with deep, extended lows-it provides a perfect mate to our new driver. Beautifully balanced, REL Acoustics S/3 offers powerful, incisive and beautifully balanced performance. Comes with connecting cable to run to amplifier. Can also be used wirelessly with addition of the REL Acoustics LongbowTM Wireless Transmitter Receiver.
Features & Highlights
- Experience home theater and music as the artist intended with the most award winning high-end subwoofer brand, REL Acoustics. The S3 SHO enriches high-end stereo and theater systems with deliciously sumptuous natural bass, high quality construction, and gorgeous finishes. Features high quality long throw drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers. Makes music and cinema sound more natural with enhanced spatial resolution. Increases the soundstage depth and imaging for a truly high end experience
- Perfect for high-end stereo or grand home theater systems. Matches well with high-end systems. Use a single S/3 SHO for rooms 100-400 sq. feet or a Stereo Pair for rooms larger than 400 sq. feet.
- Longbow Wireless compatible, Front-firing 10" long-throw Continuous CastAlloy cone structure, 12" Down-firing Carbon fibre Passive driver, 400 watt Gen2 Class D amplifier with High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level stereo RCA, and .1/LFE RCA inputs, -6dB @ 21Hz in room frequency response.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord, and 10M (33 feet) High Level Speakon connector
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labor on new products. Covers all REL products and parts that are defective in material and workmanship. We will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The warranty is no transferable.
|Model:||S/3 SHO Black|
|Part Number:||S/3 SHO Black|
|MPN:||S/3 SHO Black|
|Item Weight:||61.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 16.7 x 16.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||74.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.75 x 20 x 20 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: HDSUB12-Black, ean: 0849155045319,