Product Description & Reviews
Built to bring the big surround sound theater and music experience into the comfort of your living room, the Polk Signature S55 tower speaker continues in the Polk tradition of American HiFi. Featuring Hi-Res certification, a new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array, precision cross-overs, an anti-diffraction grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive Power Port bass enhancing technology, you get elevated sound for movies, TV and music in a totally re-imagined design.American HiFi Home Theater Tower SpeakerThe Polk Signature S55 is built to bring the big surround sound theater and music experience into the comfort of your living room, continuing in the Polk tradition of American HiFi.New Polk Dynamic Balance Acoustic ArrayDynamic Balance mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds, a high-resolution Terylene tweeter, massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders combine to create drivers with exceptionally high efficiency, clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.High-Resolution Audio PerformanceDeliver clear and detailed high end response for improved vocals in movies and music-plus, a minimum support of 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high resolution audio files with improved audio extension. It's like you're right there in the studio or concert hall with the artist, hearing all the music you love in a whole new way.Exclusive Polk Power Port Deep Bass TechnologyPolk's patented Power Port technology delivers deeper bass response than a traditional ported speaker. It smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion.
Features & Highlights
- This is a pair of premium Polk Signature Series S55 American HiFi home theater tower speaker.
- Enjoy rich, clean, full-range sound for movies, TV and music with Polk's new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array
- (1) 1" high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal clear high frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high resolution audio files
- (2) 6.5" low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range
- Exclusive Polk Power Port technology for greater, more impactful bass
|Item Weight:||88 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 41.5 x 41.5 inches|
|Package Size:||14 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.