Product Description & Reviews
The Polk hts 10 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful Deep bass. It Features a long-throw dynamic balance 10” driver, patented power port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered/ low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.Frequency response: 30Hz - 120Hz ; Energy Star Compliant with Auto Standby , 0.5Watts. Front-firing long-throw 10" dynamic balance and klippel optimized driver.
Features & Highlights
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 120Hz ; Energy Star Compliant with Auto Standby , 0.5Watts
- Front-firing long-throw 10" dynamic balance and klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented power port technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Powerful 200W optimized class D amplifier
- Easily set volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180 degree)
|Manufacturer:||PODG9 - pallet ordering|
|Model:||HTS SUB 10 BLK WAL|
|Part Number:||HTS SUB 10 BLK WAL|
|Publisher:||PODG9 - pallet ordering|
|Studio:||PODG9 - pallet ordering|
|MPN:||HTS SUB 10 BLK WAL|
|Item Weight:||37.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||46.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.51 x 20.31 x 20.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.