Product Description & Reviews
The Monolith Air Motion Cinema Series brings the movie theater experience home! Each speaker is outfitted with an AMT (Air Motion Tweeter) to ensure accurate and nearly distortion free reproduction of high frequency information. The center channel utilizes a 3 way design to ensure dialog intelligibility at all seats, and utilizes the same drivers as the Air Motion bookshelf speaker for near perfect timbre matching. All speakers are fitted with magnetic grilles, with internally braced cabinets for minimum cabinet resonance and acoustic coloring. Engineered for accuracy, dynamics, and detail, the Air Motion Cinema series sounds great for both movies and music, especially when paired with a Monolith series power amplifier.
Features & Highlights
- Air Motion Tweeter: They feature a nearly flat frequency response to 25Khz with almost no distortion, resulting in sonic excellence for your home audio system.
- 5.25" Woofer: This allows for a speaker cone that is lighter and more rigid than cones made from ordinary paper to produce clear and accurate mids and tight, focused bass.
- 3-Way Design: The Air Motion center channel utilizes a three way design to maximize dialog intelligibility and prevent acoustic phase cancellation for off axis seats.
- Rigid Cabinet: the cabinet features extensive internal bracing to produce the highest possible rigidity and reduce to a minimum cabinet resonance and acoustic coloring.
- Specification includes: 100 watts (RMS) / 200 watts (peak) power handling capacity | Air Motion Tweeter made using a pleated, ultra lightweight polyimide diaphragm | 3" mid-range cone made using New Zealand pulp paper
|Item Weight:||28.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.6 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.95 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.