Product Description & Reviews
JENSEN JWM90A Slimline 3-Zone Source Theater-Style Bluetooth Wallmount Stereo with App Control - Replaces the famous now discontinued JENSEN JWM9A Key Features Digital AM/FM Tuner/30 Preset stations (12AM/18 FM) Bluetooth Ready with A2DP/AVRCP Streaming Audio APP Ready Pre-set Equalizer -5 settings (User > Flat > Pop > Classical > Rock) Electronic Controls for Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Subwoofer DVD/CD-R/RW and MP3 Compatible Dual HDMI Video Output with JCOM link HDMI ARC Time/Alarm Clock White LED Backlit LCD 1/8" Front Auxiliary Audio Input Rear Audio RCA Inputs/Outputs USB Playback of MP3/WMA Files 3 Zone / 8 Speaker Output Zone settings with multi-source mode Independent Zone Volume Control Wireless Remote Control Included FM Tuner Frequency Coverage (USA): 87.5 to 107.9 MHz Frequency Coverage (Europe): 87.5 to 108 MHz Sensitivity: 25 dB AM Tuner Frequency Range (USA): 530-1710 kHz Frequency Range (Europe): 522-1620 kHz Sensitivity (S/N=20dB):
Features & Highlights
- Digital AM/FM Tuner/30 Preset stations (12AM/18 FM) - Replaces the famous now discontinued JENSEN JWM9A
- Bluetooth Ready with A2DP/AVRCP Streaming Audio, APP Ready,Pre-set Equalizer -5 settings (User > Flat > Pop > Classical > Rock), Electronic Controls for Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Subwoofer
- DVD/CD-R/RW and MP3 Compatible, Dual HDMI Video Output with JCOM link, HDMI ARC, Time/Alarm Clock
- White LED Backlit LCD, 1/8" Front Auxiliary Audio Input, Rear Audio RCA Inputs/Outputs, USB Playback of MP3/WMA Files
- 3 Zone / 8 Speaker Output, Zone settings with multi-source mode, Independent Zone Volume Control, Wireless Remote Control Included
|Item Size:||17.1 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.21 x 5.67 x 5.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.