Product Description & Reviews
The Gefen Booster for HDMI with EDID Detective extends HDMI up to 150 feet (45 meters) at 1080p Full HD and up to 115 feet (35 meters) at 4K Ultra HD and 4K Cinema resolutions, using standard copper HDMI cables. HD and Ultra HD displays use EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to ensure that a connected Hi-Def source sends compatible audio and video signals. In some scenarios, this data can be lost, resulting in an incorrect signal or complete loss of audio and/or video. With DDC re-clocking technology, the reliability of HDCP handshaking is improved, ensuring that the Hi-Def source always receives the correct EDID. Using the Gefen Syner-G software, the installer can also modify the EDID data to meet installation-specific requirements and resolve system-level compatibility issues. This Gefen Booster-Detective has been designed for quick and easy programming and installation
Features & Highlights
- Extends copper HDMI cables up to 115 feet (35 meters) at 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0 or 30 Hz 4:4:4), and 4K Cinema (DCI, @ 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4)
- Supported resolutions include 4K Ultra HD, 4K Cinema, 1080p Full HD, and 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- HDMI Features Supported: HDMI 2.0, HDCP, 12-bit Deep Color, LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus,and DTS-HD Master Audio, 3DTV pass-through, Lip-Sync pass-through, CEC pass-through
- USB port for advanced programming of features such as video equalization, pre-emphasis, and EDID management
- 6 pre-programmed EDID profiles
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.