Product Description & Reviews
Focal SIB EVO ATMOS 5.1.2 Two-Way Bass-reflex Satellite Home Cinema Loudspeaker System Compatible With DOLBY ATMOS Focal a leading French speaker and headphone manufacturer, today unveils the companys new generation of Sib loudspeakers with Sib Evo line featuring Dolby Atmos technology, and once again sparking a revolution in the home cinema market. Easy to install and use, the Sib Evo Dolby Atmos system will submerge you in a 3D universe, making you feel like you’ re at the heart of the action.The Sib Evo Dolby Atmos loudspeaker is the second generation of Focals iconic Sib range that launched in 2002, and keeps in line with the design codes of the range with a style that is futurist, but timeless, said Ben Jensen, president of Focal North America. “ Our Sib range of compact loudspeakers has been a reference in the home cinema universe since its launch in 2002. It became the go-to system in the 5.1 Home Cinema sector with its timeless design which has set the trend for nearly two decades.The Sib Evo system is comprised of a traditional loudspeaker (Sib Evo), a second loudspeaker featuring an Atmos enabled speaker driver (Sib Evo Dolby Atmos ) and an active subwoofer (Cub Evo). Sib Evo is a two-way bass-reflex satellite loudspeaker equipped with a 5" Polyflex woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter. The design adds value to the lines original timelessness: its revamped style stays in-line with the design codes which made the original Sib line such a success. It evokes a futurist style with elegant lines to enhance the environment they will blend in with to perfection. The ABS housing with its matte and lacquered finish enhance the textured effect of the surface. Everything has been integrated into a sizeable enclosure to give it extended frequency response. This gives Sib Evo the extra advantage of also being ideal for reproducing music with or without a subwoofer.
Features & Highlights
- Sib Evo Dolby Atmos® was designed with more rear volume than the Sib Evo to give it even more extended frequency response..a 3" full-range one-way Polyflex speaker driver dedicated to reproducing the Atmos effects.
- In 5.1 and 5.1.2 Home Cinema systems, the loudspeaker can also be used horizontally, turning the satellite into a center loudspeaker. Subwoofer Just like the Sib Evo and Sib Evo Dolby Atmos loudspeakers, The sound rendering is suitable for Home Cinema systems as well as for stereo systems with its clear, warm musicality, and to impressive dynamics and precision.
- Focal also wanted to offer a perfectly adapted upgrade solution for customers already equipped with Sib loudspeakers: two Dolby Atmos loudspeakers can be added to an existing Sib system to experience the effect provided by a state-of-the-art Home Cinema setup, The loudspeakers are equipped with a connector system with push buttons to make the satellite easier to hook up to an amplifier.
- You can still adjust the inclination by +/-5 degrees, bearing in mind that the loudspeakers are delivered with the degree of inclination recommended by Dolby, There are also double connectors instead of single connectors for the power supply, Each satellite speaker is pre-mounted to its base
- Easy to Install Extensive research went into even the smallest details to make Sib Evo easy to install.
|Model:||SIB EVO 5.1.2|
|Item Weight:||61.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 27 x 27 inches|
|Package Weight:||61.34 pounds|
|Package Size:||23 x 15 x 15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.