Product Description & Reviews
Customize your listening experience with the MAP toggle button. This patented technology allows you to listen to what you want and block what you don't want. Hearing is believing. Noise-Cancelling Mode Vanviis can cancel as much as 96" of low-frequency noise in the Noise Cancelling mode. The built-in chip creates a noise-cancelling wave 180 degrees out of hte phase with the ambient noise, thus giving you quietness even when you are on a metro train or a plane. Monitor Mode Dislike the noise on a bus yet hate to miss the station reporting? Canviis has the solution. The monitor mode can block low-frequency noise but allow in mid-to-high frequencies for the human voice. Open Mode Safety first! The Open Mode allows you to hear all ambient noise, so that you can hear everything clearly with your headphones on.
Features & Highlights
- Touch Control Canviis headphones have touch contorl. You no longer have to take out your phone everytime you feel like skipping tracks or changing the volume to your music. Canviis has a built-in sensor in the right ear cup allowing you to adjust volumes and skip tracks simply by sliding your fingers on the ear cup. Auto Play/Pause Take off your headphones, the music will pause automatically, all MAF modes will be terminated, and power-saving mode activates.
- 33 Hour Playback Canviis can play music wirelessly up to 33 hours non-stop, when fully charged. A five-minute charge equals 3.6 hours of playback. The Canviis also comes with a wired cable for extended playback beyond 33 hours. Designed for Comfort and Long Listening Canviis design process started with hours of physical headband research. We found that after hundreds of physical tests the optimal headband comfort fit was a clamping fore of 4N and a 48 degree angle between teh ear pads.
- Weight and Size: ~215g, 178mm (H)x157mm(W) User modes: Bluetooth wireless; Active wired mode (headphone powered on with audio cable connected); Passive wired mode (headphone powered off with audio cable connected) Bluetooth: Ver. 4.1, supported protocols: HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5 Supported modes: EDR(2EV3), SCO（HV1, HV2, HV3）, eSCO(EV3), sniff, secure pairing BT range: up to 100m. Paired devices: up to 8 and may simultaneously connect with 2 Bluetooth devices.
- Audio Specifications: Supported Codec: AAC（for iOS）/Apt-x/SBC; Hybrid active noise reduction; Dual-Mic enhanced speech; My AudioFiilter(MAF); Speaker specifications: 32mm titanium alloy high fidelity unit with NdFeB magnet, frequency range: 15Hz-22kHz（BT Mode）/10Hz-40kHz（Wired Mode）; Supported sound effects: living room, theatre, cinema, bass boost and treble boost. For more information please refer to fiil+APP. Noise Cancelling: Passive Noise Cancelling: up to 98% for high frequency
- Operating Environment: Operating temperature: 0℃ to 50℃; storage temperature: -30℃ to 70℃ Voice Reminder: English/Mandarin/Cantonese Main Features: High fidelity fully compatible Bluetooth codecs, wired/wireless multi-modes design, My AudioFiilter, ANC, high-quality voice, logo light indicator, gesture touch control, smart sensor, multilingual voice reminders, foldable design, multipoint connection. For more information please refer to fiil+ APP Certification: BQB Bluetooth 4.1,SRRC,
|Item Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.09 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.