Product Description & Reviews
Great Sound Made Easy - Connect to your home network and connect to the Internet to enjoy music streaming. With the AVR-E300 AV surround receiver as the heart of your home theater system, via your home network you can access music streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora and SiriusXM Internet Radio, and stream content via AirPlay from your iTunes library stored in an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or a PC. It also supports the Denon Remote App that lets you operate the basic functions of the AVR-E300 from your iPhone or Android device. Setup is a breeze, thanks to the on-screen graphical display, which combines large, clear text and icons, so you can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup, to quickly and easily optimize the AVR-E300 for your particular speaker setup and source equipment. The exclusive Denon Setup Assistant easily walks you through the whole process.
Features & Highlights
- 5 channel discrete amplification (Maximum power: 175 watts per channel)
- Simple, Denon Easy Connect speaker terminals.Stream iTunes music with Apple's AirPlay technology
- 5 HDMI inputs, including 1 front panel, with 1080P and 3D pass-throughAudyssey Bronze Built-In for perfection in surround sound
- Experience 175 watts x 5 channels. Enjoy Airplay streaming from your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad
- Easy set-up through on-screen graphical display. Control the receiver from your iOS or Android device
|Item Weight:||18.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.1 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.