Product Description & Reviews
10-Foot High Speed HDMI Cable With Ferrite Cores - 28AWG, Blue You’ve spent a ton of money on a new, state of the art HDTV or home theater system. Shouldn’t you be sure to use the best possible HDMI cable to connect the display monitor to the source?. Of course you should. You should insist on a Cmple high speed HDMI cable with ferrite cores - especially when our prices are so much lower than the ones at big box stores. If your source and your monitor are just a foot or so apart, the 10 feet Cmple high speed cable works perfectly to deliver optimal HD picture and high-res sound, and are designed to work on just about every device that’s been developed. They not only faithfully reproduce common 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p digital signals, but are capable of maintaining the integrity and purity of 4K or 3D video. That’s right, these cables are intended for use on the most advanced, next-generation 4K x 2K resolution TVs and monitors, meaning that a resolution of 4096x2160 is absolutely no problem whatsoever. They’re also designed to handle 3D video just with a single cable. The viewing experience rivals that of the digital systems used at your local movie complex, and is absolutely amazing whether you’re watching a Blu-ray film or playing video games – and the Cmple HDMI cable ensures that every pixel and note looks and sounds exactly as it’s supposed to. Here are the specifications for this 10 feet HDMI cable with ferrite cores: Can handle HD digital video at resolutions all the way up to 4K x 2K Can handle all high-resolution digital audio signals Can handle high refresh rates as fast as 120Hz or 240Hz Clean, corrosion-resistant connections with gold-plated connectors Ferrite cores resist radio frequency interference Supports 3D video and includes native support for new color spaces such as sYCC601 color and Adobe YCC601 color Backward-compatible with all earlier versions of HDMI Length: 10 feet Color: Blue
Features & Highlights
- 3D Support - You can watch a 3D images with a single connection.
- Audio Return Channel - Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "both upstream and downstream" to a A/V receiver or surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- 4K x 2K Support - Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres. 4K x 2K represents resolutions of 3840x2160 and 4096x2160
- Backward compatible with the previous version of HDMI's
- Additional Color Spaces Supported - These cables now offers native support for three additional color spaces: sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color in addition to RGB color
|Item Weight:||0.0054 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.