Product Description & Reviews
An RCA connector, is a type of electrical connector commonly used to carry audio and video signals. The connectors are also sometimes casually referred to as A/V jacks. Composite video is an analog video transmission that carries standard definition video typically at 480i or 576i resolution. Video information is encoded on one channel. Composite video is usually instandard formats such as NTSC, PAL, and SECAM and is often designated by the CVBS initialism, for color, video, blanking, and sync, or simply as video. The RCA has been adopted for alternative uses including as a power connector, an RF connector, and occasionally as a connector for loudspeaker cables. Its use as a connector for composite video signals is extremely common. RCA connectors and cable are also commonly used to carry S/PDIF-formatted digital audio, with plugs colored yellow to differentiate them from other typical connections. The 3RCA cables are color-coded, yellow for composite video, red for the right audio channel, and white or black for the left channel of stereo audio. This trio of jacks can be found on the back of almost all audio and video equipment. One or more sets are often found on the front panel of modern TV sets to facilitate connection of camcorders, other portable video sources and video game consoles. Feature: With the combination of quality connectors, bare copper conductors, this cable is capable of seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality sound, while ensuring reliability and reduced signal loss Specification: 1. Connectors: 3RCA Plugs, RG59; 2. High Purity Oxygen Free Copper and double shielding for maximum signal quality; 3. 24K gold-plated connectors for smooth connections and to prevent corrosion; 4. Works great with VCR, DVD, HD-TV, any other audio video equipment with 3RCA connectors; Package Content: 1x 50Ft 3 RCA to 3 RCA Cable
Features & Highlights
- 24K gold-plated connectors for smooth connections and to prevent corrosion Works great with VCR, DVD, HD-TV, any other audio video equipment with 3RCA connectors
- Made of High Purity Oxygen Free Copper and double shielding for maximum signal quality
- Premium Molded Composite Video RCA Cable, male to male
- Connects portable audio video devices with the common RCA composite video stereo audio port to a TV, AV receiver, amplifier, projector, radio, car audio, Hi-Fi stereo audio system, home theater system, computer sound, recording equipment, speaker and more
- Plug and play and one year warranty and lifetime product support
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.