Product Description & Reviews
Vention 3.5mm jack to 6.35mm 1/4" audio stereo cable is capable of carrying both a "balanced" audio signals and "stereo" (left, right) audio signals. Perfect for connecting between devices with 1/8" and 1/4" jacks. You can easily connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers. It is made of Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity. Parameters: Brand:Vention Name:3.5mm to 6.5mm Audio Cable Interface Type:3.5mm male.6.5mm male Interface Process:Gold-Plated Conductor Material:High Purity Copper Shell Material:Aluminum Alloy Jacket Material:PVC+Nylon Braided Cable OD:4.8mm Cable Shielding:Aluminum Foil+Metal Braided AWG:24AWG+23AWG Warranty:1 year Package:PE Bag
Features & Highlights
- 1.It work with any devices with standard 3.5mm aux Jack, such as iPad, iPhone, iPods, MP3 players, Laptops, PCs, Cell Phones, Tablets, Home theater, speakers etc
- 2.Connecting your smartphone, laptop or PC with a 3.5mm jack output to a device with 6.35mm jack inputs such as speakers, mixing desk and so on.
- 3.Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability, which can transfer high purity audio signal with minimum loss and bring you different auditory experience
- 4.Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scrathed
- 5.24K 15U Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality
|Item Weight:||1.43 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.