Product Description & Reviews
GearIT 16AWG 2-Conductor Speaker WireThis 16AWG 2-Conductor Speaker Wire from GearIT lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. High-strand count 99.9% oxygen free copper (0.16mm x 65 strands) conductors are color-coded to distinguish polarity making this speaker wire ideal for custom installs up to 500FT. This wire is CL2 rated which means it is certified for in-wall use. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It comes wrapped around a spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing. A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 2FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup. It's great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with GearIT speaker wires.Compat
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM OFC OXYGEN FREE COPPER SPEAKER WIRE - Use this GearIT Pro Series OFC Oxygen Free Copper Speaker Wire Cable that's build with high stranded conductors provides premium sound quality with for home theater and car audio system
- UL CL2 RATED FOR CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS - You can make sure you get the highest safety standard when you use this GearIT Pro Series UL CL2 rated speaker wire for In-wall installation or to pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors to connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this GearIT Pro Series speaker wire.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL AND TIER 1 MANUFACTURE PROCESS - The cable is made of OFC Oxygen Free Copper, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability without paying the additional cost. The product go through many states of testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products.
- ADVANTAGE OF OFC (OXYGEN FREE COPPER) - Here are the facts about OFC Oxygen Free Copper vs CCA Copper-Clad Aluminum. With OFC wire you will have increased conductivity to carry more current to your amplifier. Also it will help reduced the strain on the vehicles electrical system which OFC oxygen free copper is highly recommended when you are installing speaker wire in the car. Other than the sound and conductivity improvement the OFC speaker wire will much higher corrosion resistance and improved heat absorptions over the CCA speaker wire.
- PRO SERIES LIFETIME GURANTEED - We stands for the highest quality product and customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product in anyway we offer an easy return policy. All product come with our top rated lifetime warranty service.
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 7.76 x 7.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.