Product Description & Reviews
Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) wires do not follow the American Wire Gauge standard (AWG). AWG is developed for electrical resistance classification of Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) wires. High current application specifying AWG standard assumes the wire is OFC. Same conductor area CCA has higher resistance than OFC making AWG classification invalid. CCA wires are developed for low current applications (e. g. signal processing). As a rule of thumb, reduce CCA gauge size by 2 to achieve similar electrical resistance as OFC wires. For selection of OFC wires using AWG standards, visit www.amazon.com/GSPOWER
Features & Highlights
- 10 Gauge stranded Copper Coated Aluminum CCA 50' Red & 50' Black bonded Zip Wire that pulls apart easily (100' Total)
- Automotive Grade "GPT" PVC insulation. Oil & gas resistant. Temperature Range: -40 deg F to +176 deg F
- NOTE: This is NOT oxygen free copper (ofc) wire and is not based on AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Perfect for Radio, Home Theatre, Automotive, Stereo, Robotics and R/C applications
- For selection of OFC wires, visit WWW.AMAZON.COM/GSPOWER
|Item Weight:||2.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.